by Chef Thomas Trevethan and Chef Luciano Pelligrini
Sugar free molten chocolate cake is made with sugar free chocolate and garnished with raspberry sauce, blue berries topped with whipped cream is sure an excellent healthy desert.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Prep time and Cooking time (duration): 20 minutes
Ingredients for Sugar- Free Molten Chocolate Cake:
- ½ Cup Sugar-Free Chocolate
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Artificial Sweetener
- 1 Cup Raspberry Puree
- 2oz Gelatin
- ¼ Cup Blueberries
- Chocolate swirl
- Whipped cream
Get out these items and utensils: Knife, 1 sauce pan, baking sheet, ring mold
Get from your pantry: sugar free chocolate, sugar substitute
Get from your refrigerator: Gelatin, raspberry puree, butter, Eggs, whipped cream
Pre-prepare the following:
- Pre-heated oven 300 degrees
- Slice strawberries into quarters, and blueberries in half. Place them in small bowl
- Soak gelatin in water
Prepare raspberry sauce:
- Pour raspberry sauce into the pan on medium heat
- Add gelatin in it and stir for 3 minutes
- Pour raspberry 1/2 raspberry sauce into berries, and mix well. Set aside
Prepare Sugar- free molten chocolate cake:
- Melt chocolate in microwave in small mixing bowl. Mix in softened butter to chocolate.
- Mix in whole eggs to chocolate, and stir in sugar substitute
- Once mixed, place in plastic piping bag, and squeeze mixture into ring moulds
- Place moulds into freezer until completely frozen.
- Once frozen, place in pre-heated oven 300 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- On rectangular plate, place molten cake round on one end of plate.
- Place seasonal berries on other end of plate, top with light whipping cream
- Garnish with chocolate pieces or shapes
Original repice and video at ChefLive.com